Facebook Pixel

🩉 EARLY-BIRD SELLERS benefit from BUSIEST START to NEW YEAR đŸŽ‰đŸŸđŸ„‚đŸŽˆđŸŽŠđŸŒŸ DOWNLOAD FULL REPORT BELOW đŸ“©

🗝 Key findings from Rightmove's latest HPI Report 🔍:

✅ Asking prices traditionally see a rise in January, The average price of property coming to market rises by 0.3% this month (+£852), to £341,019 📊
✅ National average asking prices are now 7.6% higher than this time last year, an annual rate of growth not seen by Rightmove since the 8.3% recorded back in May 2016 ☝
✅ The East Midlands is up 10.4% on last year! 🚀
✅ The jump in average asking prices is driven by homes in the ”Top of the Ladder” and “First-time Buyer” sectors, with First-time Buyer type homes hitting a new record average asking price of £214,176 🏆  
✅ WE NEED MORE STOCK!! The number of homes available for sale per estate agency branch has hit another record low of 12 properties, down by two from last month đŸ”»
✅ The few homes that are on the market continue to be snapped up at speed by determined buyers, with the average time to find a buyer in December 2021 being more than two weeks quicker than in the same period the previous year đŸ€
✅ Buyer competition remains strong with 15% more enquiries than at the same time last year 📞
✅ Overall buyer interest is almost double start of 2021 (which itself was an active market) 📞📞
✅ As a result, more than 70% of the properties online have already been sold, leaving less than 30% still available to buy đŸ€·‍♀
✅ Early signs of of more property choice coming to market soon as first working week was the busiest ever opening to a year for home valuation requests (up 44% compared to same period last year) 📾
✅ And... first working day (4th January) saw fifth-highest number of valuation requests in a single day that Rightmove has ever recorded ⚡

đŸ“© DOWNLOAD FULL REPORT HERE: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/news/content/uploads/2022/01/Rightmove-House-Price-Index-17th-January-FINAL.pdf đŸ“©

TOP TIPS on how to be a POWER BUYER and beat the competition!! đŸ’Ș

1ïžâƒŁ Factor to bid above asking price 📊
2ïžâƒŁ If you need to sell, make sure you have an offer accepted BEFORE searching your new home đŸ€
3ïžâƒŁ Or better still, be in a position where you don't have to sell to buy 😊
4ïžâƒŁ Have proof of your mortgage offer from DAY ONE 📜
5ïžâƒŁ Still stuck? CONTACT US for the best advice!

đŸ™‹â™€ïž đ—›đ—Œđ˜„ đ—șđ˜‚đ—°đ—” đ˜„đ—Œđ˜‚đ—čđ—± 𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝘆đ—Č𝗿 đ—œđ—źđ˜† đ—łđ—Œđ—ż đ˜†đ—Œđ˜‚đ—ż đ—”đ—Œđ˜‚đ˜€đ—Č đ—¶đ—» đ˜đ—Œđ—±đ—źđ˜†'𝘀 đ—ș𝗼𝗿𝗾đ—Č𝘁❓ Get i touch with our CAVENDISH EXPERTS đŸŠč🩾 and we'll let you know 👍

☎📧🗹

#cavendishexperts #houseprices #houseexpert #houseforsale #propertymanagement #realestate #landlords #propertyinvestment #lettings #lettingagent
#lettingsagency #estateagent #housing #propertyprofessionals #estateagency #propertyportfolio #propertysourcing #landlord #tenant #propertyinvestors #propertymarket #buytolet #letting #propertynews #investinproperty #propertyinvesting

Cavendish Residential Lettings Agency and Estate Agency in Nottingham

Posted 01 February 2022
by Ali Baylav Managing Director Cavendish Residential

Want more daily property news? Follow us on LinkedIn.

Search your perfect place to Rent
Search your perfect place to Buy
Looking to sell?
Looking to invest?